Alright so you've submitted your newsletter or e-mail and you're ready for it to be sent already. There's just one snag: you need to step away from your computer and live your life! You don't have time to sit around and wait for the status of your newsletter or e-mail to change to sent. The good news is that you don't have to. This help file will instruct you on how to check the status of your newsletter when you get back to your computer.
- From the Tendenci Console, locate the Admin Quick Links box and click on the link called "Pending Actions."
- This should take you to a page called "Actions Search View." This page will list actions that have not yet been sent in chronological order with the most recent being the first and the least recent being last.
- If you do not see your newsletter listed here, it might already have been sent. If that is the case, you will see a link highlighted in yellow that says "Click here for newsletters that have already been sent." Click that link.
- This will take you to a page that lists newsletters that have already been sent in chronological order with the most recent being first. Once you've found your your newsletter, click on its name.
- Once you've clicked it, you should be brought to a page that lists the creator or the newsletter and the 5 steps taken in order to make this newsletter happen. At the very bottom of that is a link called "View Recap." This link will be highlighted in yellow. Click this link.
- This link will take you to a page that lists every single person that this was sent to. At the bottom of this page will have the amount of e-mails attempted, the amount that failed to be sent and the total amount that was actually sent.