When you send out a Newsletter or E-blast, you will get an average of 20% of the e-mails sent back to the Sender of the Newsletter.
One way to decrease the number of returns in your inbox for the next Newsletter is to remove the returned email addresses from the Newsletter Usergroup.
- Gather the email addresses you need to remove from the Usergroup and place in one document.
- An easy way to do this is to set up an Outlook rule that moves all returned email to a folder. Then export this folder and open in Excel. You can then grab the email column,
- From the Tendenci console, choose Manage Users.
- Click "E-1" E-mail Addresses to Groups.
- Paste the e-mail addresses into the text-box.
- Use the Select a UserGroup dropdown to choose the usergroup from which these email addresses will be removed.
- Use the My intent is to dropdown and select remove from usergroup.
- Click Submit.